Thursday, November 27, 2008

Guilt Trip, Party of One


Ran across a couple vicodin today to get me through the day.


One parent playing against the other for me 'choosing' who to spend time with today. Over this game and tired of the fucking bullshit guilt trips. If I can manage the double holiday activities, and without drama or emotional wreckage, cannot they? If this were a contest of maturity, someone surely would have been disqualified.


Went to the neighbors and had some coffee and pie. Love thy neighbor, mine are pretty spectacular. I taught my 60 some year old neighbor the ghetto thug handshake, pretty amusing.


In a generally poor mood, after being drawn into the guilt trip that is going on right now with one parent. Cannot figure out why we can't grasp being adults and move on with life's difficulties and tribulations.


Cannot write anymore at this time.


"Please Forgive Me" ~Bryan Adams, goes out to you J.

No comments: