Monday, November 24, 2008

Welcome Junkies and Trapped Minds!

This is nothing new folks. I've been a blogger, journaling fiend for years. I have over 200 of the damn things. Its just time to get this out and be heard once again. I've met a lot of people and had many experiences that you can relate to, so feel free to give me feedback.

Remember, I'm not here to please anyone. You don't like what I have to say, you can vent, but ultimately, move the fuck on from my page.


About me? I'm 30, really dig my horses and my music. Love to write, read, sing, take corners too fast, run my horse in the dark, long to be normal with minimal medication, long for a fat cock and a very independent man who doesn't always notice me.


I'm into all sorts of true crime, love to sit on the NTSB.gov site reading about airline accidents. Have been to Europe and experienced Christmas in London. I have seen, done, and experienced. So have you.


We're all so very unique and different, in the very same way, aren't we?

No comments: