Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Night, Post-Australia

There are three highlights from the movie I can give you without them being spoilers. There is a great shot of Hugh Jackman's happy trail and veiny southern region (keep it clean folks, its just an imaginatory shot, a good one nonetheless). There is very little music compared to Moulin Rouge. That was kind of a relief, considering I saw this movie with my dad and wasn't up for a musical tonight. The third is that there are lots of aussie accents and beautiful aussie scenery in this film. Lots of sunsets, outback territory, and horses and roos. My kinda thing!

The downfall of the movie is that it's 3 hours long. I can't sit still for a pedicure let alone a 3 hour movie. Baz, baby, cut it down some. Shit.

Picked up Coldplay's Viva La Vida cd at Target when I was at the mall. Sensational album. What did you expect from Chris Martin?

The roads are shit and it took me almost an hour to get home from the south side, so that blows.

See ya on the flipside.

No comments: